I suggest you ...

Edit Data Tracks

From the Edit Laps feature, but was not implemented;
"Comment from customer via support email.

Many of us have problems with our heart rate monitor straps, particularly in the colder weather. I have tried everything but I often have 10-15 min of garbage HR at the beginning of a workout, which would make most of the metrics I would like to use on Sport Tracks less useful."

Edit Data tracks is a simple ST3 feature and Mobi is already so close to having it and being better than ST3. Above describes the why. Also, since the HR data is used for Fitness/Fatigue calculations, I always double check my HR data so that the F/F calculations, especially max heart rate, are good. In Mobi, you can already select a segment of the data. I suggest next to the Segment Details include a function to delete the data. If there are several graphs showing, then perhaps you'll need a pop up that asks which data tracks (HR, cadence, level pace...) are needed deletion. Although it's mostly HR, I also have edited cadence tracks that had 0 spm. Although other sites have fitness/freshness, MOBI can be unique/above them by carrying over this feature from ST3, especially before ST3 goes EOL.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Peter Carleson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • anthony.cree commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be a nobrainer to add functionality that ST3 has to .mobi. Especially with ST3 uses being told .mobi has MORE features.

• gwhite59 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the key features of ST3 that differentiates it from the competition. Correcting erroneous HR data is important to anyone who uses HR to manage their training and recovery.

• Keith Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Because of errant HAM values this is one of the things I use most in ST3 and the main reason I have not switched totally to Mobi.

Feedback and Knowledge Base